Complaint of Unlawful Racial Discrimination by the Australian Judiciary (State and Federal) and High Court Australia, the Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs, the Attorneys General (State and Federal), the Australian Human Rights (and Equal Opportunity) Commission and the Australian Federal Police
Complaint of unlawful sex discrimination against the Australian Judiciary
Complaint of breaches of Human Rights by the aforementioned by the Commonwealth and its agencies
1. In 2008 or thereabouts, the High Court Justice Michael Kirby did opined that the High Court of Australia presided over by the Chief Justice Robert French did make judicial decisions to deprive Indigenous and Origines people access to the laws and courts based on their "Aboriginality" [sic].
2. Justice Michael Kirby had written extensive United Nations papers on judicial corruption.
3. In 2009, the Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs deprived the Indigenous and Origines peoples, and immigrants access to the Australian Constitution by refusing to consider submissions to Inquiries regarding the access to law and the role of judges;
4. The Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs indicated that it was lawfully to defame the good name of Indigenous and Origines peoples, and Immigrants without the right to reply through legal process, nor the parliamentary process;
5. The Commonwealth has defamed the name of Indigenous and Origines peoples, accusing them of actions and deeds that are valid and lawful under their own laws and customs, without having made proper Treaty arrangements;
6. The Commonwealth had deprived the Indigenous and Origines peoples of access to the Commonwealth laws and courts by depriving them of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), in full and unconditionally;
7. The Commonwealth had deprived the Indigenous and Origines peoples of access to International treaties ICERD and ICCPR, inter alia;
8. The Commonwealth has engaged in Genocide against the Indigenous and Origines peoples with the intention of wiping out their culture and laws in part or in full; without having made proper Treaty arrangements;
9. In M142/2007 Pham vs French, Hayne J deprived Pham of access to the law and courts by unlawfully modifying court papers and content;
10. In VID91/2009, Middleton J opined that it was lawful for the Commonwealth to disregard the Constitution, the Evidence Act, inter alia, and for the Commonwealth and Judiciary to fabricate material evidence and facts;
11. The President of the Human Rights (and Equal Opportunity) Commission John von Doussa, another former federal court judge, refused to terminate complaints of unlawful racial discrimination so it can be heard in the Federal Courts, perverting the HREOCA 1986 (Cth) PO46.
12. The Australian Human Rights Commission continue to refuse to terminate complaints so they can be heard in the Federal Court;
13. In January 2010, a Commonwealth of Australia was put on Notice regarding judicial corruption and perversion of justice: the Australia Federal Police has refused to investigate judicial corruption by John Handley (Administrative Appeals Tribunal), Paul Mentor (Sparke Helmore), Tim de Uray (AGS), inter alia, for fabricating material evidence and documents;
14. French, Hayne, Middleton, North, JJ, inter alia, indicated that the sworn statements of the Asian man was less valid that hearsay evidence from the Commonwealth;
15. The Chief Justices High Court, Federal Court and AAT, continue to re-run dishonorable justices include North J and Handley, without regards for apprehended bias against immigrants, Indigenous and Origines peoples, with the intention to pervert justice and the rule of law; in conjunction with the Attorneys General, acting in bad faith;
16. The Queensland magistrate Michael O'Driscoll indicated that calling someone "nigger and sandnigger": "The words used were crude, unattractive and direct but were not offensive to a reasonable person,";
17. In other words, if you are a black person or woman, you are NOT reasonable;
18. The Queensland magistrate Michael O'Driscoll may have been living under his little rock but "ignorance is not an excuse" for not knowing civil rights in America where black people were lynched, nor genocide of Indigenous and Origines people in Australia;
19. What the Mulheron case indicates is large open display of unlawful racial discrimination right under the nose of the Australian Human Rights Commission;
20. The Monash Legal Service in Melbourne has published reports of Victorian Police targeting African Youth, right under the nose of the Australian Human Rights Commission;
21. The Australian Judiciary refusing to answer questions of law by PHAM and Wilson; their refusal to answer questions of laws, invalidates such laws;
22. The Australian Human Rights Commission is now asked to investigate unlawful racial discrimination, sex discrimination and human rights violation by the Commonwealth and the Australian Judiciary, Federal and state police;
23. The Commission is now asked if there are exemptions in the ICERD and ICCPR for the Commonwealth and/or Judiciary to continue violation of International Laws and treaties, and their acts of genocide, conspiracy to pervert justice, conspiracy to cause injury and death to Indigenous and Origines peoples and other Australians.
Friday, October 01, 2010
Indigenous and Origines Genocide Centre
Director: Robbie Thorpe
Special Counsel: Charles Pham
PO Box 1007,
Springvale Victoria 3171